System Requirement Details
Frazer Dealer Management Software requires the following minimum technical specifications:
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista (Note: Frazer is unavailable for Windows RT and Apple – Mac)
- 2 GHz processor (3.2 GHz or equivalent recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 500 MB of free hard disk space (2GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution
- User Account Control (UAC) must be on in operating systems in which it is available
Network Setup Recommendations
Frazer Dealer Management Software has the following recommendations if using the software over a network:
- Minimum 100 Mbps network interfaces on all PCs
- Hardwired Ethernet connections (wireless networks can have frequent interruptions in service)
- Use of a single router whenever possible
- All shared computers should be in the same sub-net and Windows workgroup
- Windows updates kept current on all machines
- Protect all computers with an updated antivirus program (uninstall all expired antivirus programs)
Frazer Dealer Management Software has the following printer requirements:
- To print white paper (or plain paper) forms, receipts, and reports from Frazer, an officejet, laserjet, or inkjet printer is recommended. Many white paper forms are in a PDF format and cannot be printed on a dot matrix printer.
- Pre-printed and multi-part forms can only be printed on a dot matrix printer. The brand of printer compatible with the Frazer software is Okidata.
*** We provide support for several models of the Okidata printer including: ML 320, ML 321, ML 420, ML 421, ML 520, and ML 521. The most common are the Microline 320 Turbo or the Microline 321 Turbo.
*** The printer MUST have the option to go into IBM Pro Printer mode for it to be programmed to work with Frazer. Most models with four digit model numbers are not compatible with Frazer, with the exception of the Okidata 3410. The Okidata 1120 will go into IBM mode, however, it does not accommodate the longer forms properly despite selected menu settings.